The Brown Paper Movement
$30.00Visit product page →
We love the simple, minimal look of this calendar!
2020 Calendar, January - December, 12 months + first two months of 2021! Monday - Sunday calendar. 100gsm. 90% recycled paper made from post consumer waste (made in Scandinavia) Notepad to the back of each monthly page. Lovingly packaged in a clear bio-degradable corn/potato starch sleeve.
Designed by Olivia Chylinski, Founder & Designer of The Brown Paper Movement Handmade in Copenhagen, Denmark
Dimensions8.3" w x 11.7" h
$150.00Visit product page →
A beautiful addition to any home! Handmade in Brooklyn, NY by Perch this light is perfect in a living room or nursery! All ceramic bird with light.
Dimensions: 13" x 5.5" .Comes with a 15' long cord with a plug and switch. Light comes out of the top of the wings, the bottom and the tail.
$5.00Visit product page →
The perfect companion to our glass straws! Take it on the go to the gym, the office, the car, out to eat…everywhere.
Know that this case is plastic and we’re all about glass, but here are the reasons this glass straw travel case is an exception:
- Made in the USA in an energy efficient, solar powered factory in Pennsylvania
- Inspected by hand and made to last
- Cruelty free
- Made of 50% recycled, BPA-free polypropylene (#5 recyclable)
- Durable one piece case has locking tabs to prevent your straw from falling out during travel
- There are no messy holes to cause leaking
- The case opens wide for a quick and easy cleaning process
- Top rack dishwasher safe
$16.50Visit product page →
The Iron Ore by Prospectors has hold. This hemp oil infused pomade has great control letting you achieve any hairstyle with control.
- water based
- offers a strong hold with a natural shine
- gives you great control to tackle any hairstyle
- made with hemp oil which conditions and moisturizes hair and scalp
- fresh scent with earthy tones
4.5 oz/128 g
Made in America
North + West Collection
$3.00Visit product page →
Designed by local artist Laura Phillips; these are an exclusive design for us. We love our state and are proud to show it with these stickers. Keep Oregon Wild is also a reminder to all of us to explore wild places wherever they may be.
2" by 7.5"
Durable vinyl can be used inside or out. Perfect for your car, water bottle, or laptop.