$11.00Visit product page →This will quickly become your new favorite, how did I live without this before, straw. We all know how much wast disposable straws creates and how they can effect wildlife. Now you can make the switch to a reusable and super beautiful straw that can help save the planet.This straw is made in the USA and it’s awesome. It's made with super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass that is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- 8” Barely Bent -Because no one wants gunk stuck in a bend, the bend on this straw allows for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or with our cleaning brush. This style is 8” in length overall and bent at approximately the 6” mark.
- Regular (9mm Outer Diameter) – This width is similar to that of a typical restaurant straw. It’s great for thin liquids such as water, juice or a slightly slushy pina colada.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty.
$68.00Visit product page →
We are so excited to partner with Apolis to bring you this reusable Market Bag, handcrafted in Bangladesh and finished in California. The waterproof lining and natural vegetable-tanned leather straps, reinforced by antique nickel rivets, make it the perfect bag for trips to the farmer's market or the grocery store.
Measures 13" in width, 18" in height, and 8" in depth, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket.
North + West Collection
$0.00 $4.00Visit product page →
Ditch the disposable straws for good (in so many ways)!
Made of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel, no metal aftertaste, dishwasher safe, reusable and clean and environmentally friendly.
10.5" total length with 2.5" after the bend
$21.00Visit product page →
Handmade in Olympia, Washington these pieces are created with the intention that it is simple enough to mix with things you already own and affordable to use every day.
Dimensions 3" l x 3" w
Use this dish for displaying your jewelry, as a soap dish, palo santo holder, or in the kitchen for storing your dish brush. Endless uses for this beautiful simple dish in limited edition blue.
$5.00Visit product page →
The perfect companion to our glass straws! Take it on the go to the gym, the office, the car, out to eat…everywhere.
Know that this case is plastic and we’re all about glass, but here are the reasons this glass straw travel case is an exception:
- Made in the USA in an energy efficient, solar powered factory in Pennsylvania
- Inspected by hand and made to last
- Cruelty free
- Made of 50% recycled, BPA-free polypropylene (#5 recyclable)
- Durable one piece case has locking tabs to prevent your straw from falling out during travel
- There are no messy holes to cause leaking
- The case opens wide for a quick and easy cleaning process
- Top rack dishwasher safe
$26.00Visit product page →
Beautiful hand drawn design by Portland artist Elana Gabrielle.
Tea towels are dyed by hand and measure approximately 26x28”. They are made of highly absorbent cotton. Screen printed by hand with water-based inks in Portland, Oregon. Tea towels may vary in shade depending on dye batch.
We love using this as wrapping for a gift as well. A candle, or a lovely piece of pottery would be a great gift within a gift!
Made in Portland, OR
The Object Enthusiast
$50.00Visit product page →
A porcelain, slip cast tumbler - holds about 10 ounces - hand painted in multiple shades of pink, a textured white crawl glaze, and one 22k gold lustre stripe around each cup.
Also makes a beautiful vase
Each one is unique. The images show the variation in color
Handle with care, wash by hand, no microwave.