$11.00Visit product page →This will quickly become your new favorite, how did I live without this before, straw. We all know how much wast disposable straws creates and how they can effect wildlife. Now you can make the switch to a reusable and super beautiful straw that can help save the planet.This straw is made in the USA and it’s awesome. It's made with super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass that is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- 8” Barely Bent -Because no one wants gunk stuck in a bend, the bend on this straw allows for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or with our cleaning brush. This style is 8” in length overall and bent at approximately the 6” mark.
- Regular (9mm Outer Diameter) – This width is similar to that of a typical restaurant straw. It’s great for thin liquids such as water, juice or a slightly slushy pina colada.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty.
$5.00Visit product page →
The perfect companion to our glass straws! Take it on the go to the gym, the office, the car, out to eat…everywhere.
Know that this case is plastic and we’re all about glass, but here are the reasons this glass straw travel case is an exception:
- Made in the USA in an energy efficient, solar powered factory in Pennsylvania
- Inspected by hand and made to last
- Cruelty free
- Made of 50% recycled, BPA-free polypropylene (#5 recyclable)
- Durable one piece case has locking tabs to prevent your straw from falling out during travel
- There are no messy holes to cause leaking
- The case opens wide for a quick and easy cleaning process
- Top rack dishwasher safe
$4.00Visit product page →
Made in the USA, high-quality Straw Cleaning Brush is made of rust-free stainless steel and black nylon to out-perform the hundreds of cheap straw cleaning brushes on the market. If you do not own a dishwasher or tend to wait till later to clean your dirty straws, we strongly recommend this straw cleaning brush. It makes the job quick and easy, plus it will last you a long time.
Straw Cleaning Brush Specifications
- ⅜” Diameter
- 3” Crimped Black Nylon Brush Length
- 8” Overall Length
- #18 Gauge Stainless Steel Stem